1.Were there twenty people waiting?
2. What did your mother tell them?
3. When could you give us an answer?
4. Who was playing chess with Robert?
5. How did they manage ?
Compléter le tableau
Penser à : to think of
Avoir beoin de: to need
Devoir: homework, duty, to own
Des gens: people
Apporter to bring
Ça vaut la peinde : It’s worth (verb+ing)
Détester: to dislike, to despise
Nulle part: nowhere
To remember: se souvenir
How long ago: ça fait combien de temps?
To worry about: s’inquiéter de
To stay: rester
Does she remember where we live?
No, I thin she does n’t remember where you live.
1. How long ago did you go there?
I went there two month ago
2. Is it worth going toIreland?
Yes, it is not worth going there
3. What are you worrying about?
I am worrying about my mother’s health.
4. Will you come along?
No, I will not come along, I’d rather stay here.
5. Do you need anything else?
No, I do not need anything.
6. Do you like John?
No I do not like John, I despise him.
7. Would you rather go toNew Yorknext week?
Yes, I’d rather go to New next week
8. Where are you from?
I am from nowhere
9. What do you think of my new car?
I think it is a very nice car
10. Are you quick minded?
No I am slow minded
11. Have you done your homework?
No, I have not yet done my homework?