Utiliser le comparatif de superiorité:
Ex: My house is larger than yours, and more comfortable.
1) Mrs Connors is (nice) Mrs Tucker
2) Don't you think roses are (beautiful) tulips?
3) We were much (happy) then!
4) Why do you say it is (interesting) now?
5) Yes, her dress is (long) mine
6) Concorde is (fast) all the other planes
7) Was your party (good)?
8) The cartoon was (funny) the film
9) He is (ugly) Joe
10) The Americans are (rich) we are.
MERCI A TOUS CE QUI M'AURONT AIDER ;) (si vous pouvez justifier mais vou n'etes pas obliger)