IL Y A 2 EXERCICES! VOUS POUVEZ DÉJÀ RÉPONDRE QU'A 1 SEUL SE SERA DÉJÀ BIEN ;) MERCI: (pour les deux exercices c'est la même consigne)
Transformer les phrases de façon a utiliser un cas possessif:
1- Give me the English book of Mike
- This is the house of the headmaster
- I know the wife of the farmer well
- Did you hear the question of Phill?
- Look at the garden of the Cooks
- The library near the house of the mannings is very big
- It is the meal of your father
- Mr Bryan is taking the friend of his daughter, too
- Was is the idea of your sisters?
- Don't touch the dog of Mrs Tucker!
2- She always talks to the daughter of her friend
- This lady is the mother of Linda
- Mum is washing the sweater of Phil and the blouse of Margaret
- Mr and Mrs Nelson are the parents of John and Kate
- Which is the ring of mummy ?
- Where did you put the dictionnary of Robert?
- We had a drink with the parents of Mike and the grandparents of Helen
- The scarf of Libbie is very dirty
- Give me the balls of the players please
- He is wearing the trousers of his brother!
merci a ceux qui m'auront aider avant 17h10