1) She goes to school by bus.
He watches television in the evening.
They play football on Sundays.
2) I do not like chocolate.
He does not work hard.
She is not English.
3) She went to London.
They played tennis.
He wrote a letter.
4) She did not go to the market.
They did not begin running.
He did not listen to the teacher.
5) He is the man who came yesterday.
Do you know the book which I read last Sunday ?
The man, who is in the car, is my uncle.
6) We can see many birds in the sky.
There is not much butter left.
He drinks too much alcohol.
7) He has been waiting here since two o'clock.
They have played football for two hours.
They have been married for a long time.
8) This book is most interesting.
The blue dress is the cheapest.
That exercise is the easiest.
9) He went to Australia last year.
He has been living in London for ten years.
She aarrived at school late.