1) Superman is stronger than Cruella devil. (=supériorité)
2) Baloo is also big as Shrek. (=égalité)
3) Little Red sings better than Captain Cook. (=supériorité)
4) Tinker Bell flies as well as Peter Pan. (=égalité)
5) Captain Cook is less intelligent than Superman. (=infériorité)
a) No it is false, the Statue of Liberty is 93 meters included base while the Eiffel Tower is antenna 324 meters included, thus the Statue of Liberty is less big than the Eiffel Tower.
b) It is not necessarily more exciting a weekend in London than in Scottish Highlands because there is beautiful landscapes to be observed, and some castles to be visited, it can also change the tumult of big cities and go to discover big space out.
c) It is true that our country attracts a great deal of tourists what makes it the first world destination but there are also other countries so interesting to be discovered as the USA or Spain which also possess numerous monuments as the Statue of Liberty or the Empire State Building to the USA or the Sagrada Familia or the museum of Prado in Spain.
En espérant t'avoir aidée ! ;)