1. My camera was stolen from my hotel room
2. My keys had been picked up up in the street.
3. Italian can be learnt by children in this school.
4. More than five hundred people are employed by this factory.
5. My father's car must be repaired by him / The car must be repaired by my father.
6. Spanish is spoken by lots of people in California.
7. He won't be understood by anyone / He will be understood by nobody.
8. Cheap clothes are made in Thailand (by people).
9. You are warned (by us)
10. The books had to be given back (by us)
11. My house is being watched by them.
12. The letter doesn't need to be typed (by you)
13. This exercise will be done later.