Exercice 1 :
2. A burglar is someone who breaks into a house to steal things.
3.A customer is someone who buys something from a shop.
4. A shoplifter is someone who steals from a shop.
5. A coward is someone who is not brave.
6. An atheist is someone who doesn't believe in god.
7. A pensioner is someone who no longer works and get money from the state.
8. A tenant is someone who pays rent to live in a house or flat.
Exercice 2 :
2. The man who answered the phone told me you were away.
3. The waitress who served us was very impolite and impatient.
4. The building that was destroyed in the fire has now been rebuilt.
5. The people who were arrested have now been released.
6. The bus that goes to the airport runs every half hour.