Urgent!! Dialogue en Anglais pour demain
Pour le cours d'anglais , par groupe de deux , on doit préparer un dialogue a propos de nos origines.
J'ai déjà plus au moins fait le dialogue mais j'aimerais que vous corrigiez mes faute si il y en a , à améliorer le dialogue et à traduire les phrases que je n'arrive pas à Traduire ou qui sont justement mal traduite !! Merci D'avance
- Hello, how are you ?
- Fine thanks and you ?
- Fine.Sit Down ..... I'm calling you to discuss about our origins ... Where do you come from ?
I come from Morocco and you ?
- Me too!!! But where do you exactly come from in Morocco ?
- I come from Casablanca
- Oh !! And me , I come from Tan-tan , a little town near the Sahara
- It's cool , what's the traditional clothes ?
-In Tan-tan , the most people wear "Melhfa" ( vêtement traditionnel ) And you , what do you wear in Casablanca ?
-The traditional clothes is " Djellaba" but the people wear usually a conventional clothes.
-Do you receive pocket-money ?
-Yes , I buy my clothes and my hobbies with my pocket-money . What's the hobbies in your town ?
-This is not really a hobby but the children like playing diverse play in the street
-In my town too. The most people are very pretty and have a fair skin
-I like my town because the people are very nice and everyone knows each but also because my family are there.My family are very big as all the families in Morocco !!!
-Yes , it's true . My cousins go to school on foot , the are a lot of pupils in their school therefore the are many in the classroom
- Yes and most often , the headmaster and teachers are very strict and serious.
Thank you for your visit and information about your town