- Hello, how are you ?
- Fine thanks and you ?
- Fine. Have a seat ..... I'm calling you to discuss about our origins ... Where did you come from ?
I am from Morocco , and you ?
- Me too!!! But where exactly in Morocco ?
- I come from Casablanca
- Oh !! Me too , I come from Tan-tan , a little town near the Sahara
- Cool , what's your traditional Costume there ?
-In Tan-tan , most people wear "Melhfa" ( Traditional Costume ) , What about the people of Casablanca , what do they wear ?
-Our traditional Costume is the " Djellaba" but nowadays people usually wear conventional clothes.
-Is it common to receive pocket-money there ?
-Yes , I buy all my needs and I practice my hobbies with my pocket-money . What hobbies do kids practice more in your town ?
-Nothing special really , most kids like to play different games in the street
-In my town too. Most of the people are nice looking with a fair skin
-I like my hometown because our people are so kind and friendly and they all know each-other but also because my lovely big family is there .
-Yes , it's true . My cousins there never took a bus , they walk to their crowded schools every morning , can you imagine more than sixty pupils in one classroom .
- Yes and most often , the headmaster and teachers are very strict and serious.
Thank you for your visit and for your information about your hometown
-Bye ... I hope to see you later .