1. Australia in the largest island in the world.
2. Sydney in the most populated city in Australia .
3. Alice Springs is the coldest place in Australia .
4. August is the sunniest month of the year.
1. I've never been to New York , but I would love to visit it one-day and see the Empire State Building , the Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island , the Rockefeller Center and the Top of the Rock Observation Deck , the Times Square (no trip is complete without a visit to the"Crossroads of the World") , the Lower Manhattan/Wall Street Area , the United Nations and the Central Park .
2. I have to say mine is a popular one. My friend forgot his phone at my house, and i wasn't thinking straight. So I just picked up my phone and called him, then the other phone rang and I was like ''WHAT?!'' It happened a good 5 times until I realized I called to his phone, when he forgot it at my house... I think this is the most foolish thing I've ever done .
3. Have you ever visited New York City?
1. had been
2. had lived
3. haven't we met
4. was ----- missed
5. is ----- is playing
6. don't have
7. hasn't answer ----- left
8. refused ou are refusing
9. have just received
10. did you spend