1) This is true because he left school at fifteen to join a circus .
2) Yes he did , because he said it was an excellent experience .
3) Of-course stunt artists are sporty , because in order to become a stunt artist you have to practice six sports including a fighting sport .
4) True , we always have to be careful in order to avoid accidents , but in general nothing serious could happen because we always have equipment to protect us and the important thing is to calculate the risk.
5) It's true he had to be quick because he was in a coffin , and he was set on fire . He had exactly fifteen seconds to get out of the coffin and fall down the stairs before he started to burn on real.
6) True , he didn't enjoy it at all because he had to swim out in the North Sea on March and he was freezing , and that was one of his most unpleasant stunts.