Je veux acheter un nouvel ordinateur. Je vais dans une boutique d'informatique et je demande de l'aide à un jeune employé.
I want to buy a new computer but I haven't made my mind yet. So do I pay a visit to a computer store and ask for advices to a young sales clerck.
- "Please, I would need some help in order to make a choice."
- " Certainly Miss. May I ask your budget first?"
- " The question of the budget is not relevant at this stage. I' m looking for the best value for money."
- " Let's put it in another way then, are you looking for a laptop or a desktop?"
- "Well, I would prefer a laptop but I must confess I don't really understand the difference behalf the "takeaway" advantage of a laptop."
- "It's going to depend on your needs. For the same budget, a desktop will always be more powerfull than a laptop. Do you play games? "
-" Not particularly, no. Why does it matter?"
- "Because games nowadays require a stronger graphic card and an Advanced disk operating system. And of course, it affects the price of the whole computer. You must also know that a desktop has a longer average life time than a laptop. "
- "This might be important, and I'll put it in the balance with my final decision"
Voici le genre de discussion qui pourrait avoir lieu lors du choix d'un nouveau PC.
Tu peux encore discuter les différences de prix entre un ordinateur de bureau monté à la main et celui des marques tout public, etc.