1. My husband and I were talking about you the other day ==> Were car pluriel (My husband and I)
2. Are you going to London ? I thought you were going to Edinburgh. ==> C'est correct
3. « What were you doing last night at ten ?
I was watching a sitcom on TV ». « I was playing a video game »
4. When I first met him, he was working in a bank. ==> OK
5. Who were talking to you when I came in last night ?
6. She suddendy realized that she was driving.in the wrong direction ==> OK
7. He did not pay attention to where he was going to.
8. When I arrived at the airport nobody was waiting for me ==> OK
9. Everybody was enjoying oneself, when I entered the room ==> OK
10. It was very cold : some people were wearing polar.fleeces ==> OK