1. You have been driving for 3 hours.
2. He has been speaking for 1 hour.
3. So I have killed him.
4. I think that car has been following us from the airport.
5. Have you finished using the video recorder?
6. They have spotted us, quick, cut across country!
7. We have thought of a tunnel ourselves, we even have started digging one.
..;His village has been holding out against the Romans for ages.
8. We have come to arrest the 3 Gauls, by order of the queen.
I think someone has stirred them up against you.