1) look! Kate is paddling very hard
5)Bryan can't go to the rafting tomorrow because he has to clean up at the pizza parlour
1) the instructeur orderedd the teenagers to put their life jacket on.
3)The young man said that they would be going to Hawai for their honneymoon.
4) The instructeur orderned not to stand up in the raft.
III-Find the questions to the answers:
1) How often DO they go rafting?
2)Why DO they need a helmet?
3) For how long did the group row?
4) Whose helmet was Kate wearing?
IV: Link the notions to the sentences:
V: compare rafting and jogging...
1) Rafting is more complicated then jogging