Billy Summer Patrick Grey (the director of the FBI)
15 Baker street 935 Pennsylvania Avenue
Los Angeles, United States Washington D.C, United States
I would work in your society since I’m a child. I always liked investigations and secret services, and it’s the reason why it’s my dream to work in the FBI. I’m particularly interested by coded messages. What’s more, I’m clever and I like solving puzzles. I’ve got a logic mind and I can work many hours in a row.
A job interview will be the best solution to prove to you my determination. I’ve also many questions for you:
- What have an agent to do every day?
- Are the conditions of work very hard?
- How many hours have an agent to work?
- Have we got a tough program every day?
- At which hour can we go back home?
- What I will have to do if I’m hired?
All in all, I’m sure to be able to work in your society thanks to my strength and my bravery.
I hope you will motion to me; I look forward to your reply.
N'oublie pas de me remercier, j'ai besoin de points pour poster mon devoir :p
Bonne aprèm !