threat to our planet
.c) Recycling waste.
B ) Are these sentences true or false? justify.
1) Waste is not a real threat to our health .
2 )The government is responsible for the waste factories produce.
3) industrial waste is more dangerous than nuclear waste.
4) The uranium waste is highly radioactive .
5) The increased amount of carbon dioxide is the cause of global warming.
6) The more goods we buy , the more waste we produce.
C) Answer these questions
1) why is industrial waste very dangerous?
2) How do factories dispose of nuclear waste?
3) What are the causes of air pollution?
4) Explain what a smokeless zone is .
5) What are the results of rising temperatures?