Est ce que quelqu'un aurait la gentillesse de corriger mon exercice d'Anglais ( un exercice sur les articles ).
En vous remerciant d'avance
1. Compléter les phrases avec l'article qui convient.
1. How much are tomatoes ? They are £ 10 A kilo ?
2. She is AN engineer and I am A botanist. I love THE gardening.
3. We play THE piano on Monday. We love THE piano.
4. We must help THE poor. Don't you think so ?
5. Please give me glass on THE table. This one is clean. THE other one is dirty.
6. He goes to Paris three times A week. He is really lucky.
7. My brother Dave is in THE living-room. Please, tell him to come.
8 Fred loves THE music. He is always listening to when he has time.
9. If you want to learn THE Spanish. Go to Spain.
10. THE young must listen to THE old. That's A natural thing.