Choisissez la bonne traduction.
1. Je ne peux pas m' entendre avec lui.
a. I can' t get on with him. b. I can' t go on
2. Tu devrais continuer à essayer.
a. You should keep on to try. b. you should keep up trying. c. You should keep on trying
3. J' ai pardonné à Mark il y a longtemps.
a. I forgave Mark long ago. b. I forgave to Mark long ago. c. I forgave at Mark long ago.
4. Tu n' as aucune raison de douter de sa parole.
a. You have no reason to doubt about his word. b. You have no reason to doubt of his word. c. You have no reason to doubt his word.
5. Tu as fait trop de fautes. Il faut recommencer.
a. You' ll have to make it up. b. You' ll have to make it over. c. You' ll have to make over it.