1) They (buy) a new car last month.
3) John (live) in boston since he was born.
4) We (know) them for fifteen years.
5) Shakespeare (write) Hamlet
6) Look at David! he (have) a haircut .
7) Do you know Peter (break) his leg.
8) How long (you / marry) ?
2) choisi la bonne réponse :
1) she hasn't seen him ...
a) a for ages b) two weeks c) at 4 o'clock
2) They each other for a long time
a) knew b) don't know c) have know
3)We since five.
a) have been working b) work c) were working
4) We them at a party
a) have met b) met c) have been meeting
3) completez les phrases en mettant le verbeau présent perfect ou au prétérit
1) They (run) for hours yesterday
2) I (never/be) to the united states
3) He (not/read) the book yet
4) Tracy and I (go) to the swimming pool yesterday
5) No thanks you we (just / have) dinner
6) Vanessa (already/ post) the letter
7) how long (you/play) the guitar ? for years
8) How long ago (she / stop ) smoking
Merci de m'aider c'est pour cette apres midi AIDER moi PITIER Urgences !!!